Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Few Things..

I'm just going to start writing...The first thing I can't seem to get out of my head are how lame the kids from SMU that are at our program are. OK, I'll explain. So the school where I'm at is both USD and SMU students. Its about a 75-25 ratio with USD as the majority. They sit in the front of all the classes, shirts tucked in for dinner, hair is combed and parted. I mean, come on. Maybe I'm just too California or whatever...Anywayyyy

So there's a Che Guevara movie coming out, which apparently is very good, there's posters for it all over Madrid. Its directed by Steve Soderbergh(spelling?) and I want to see it badly.



I woke up today to the sounds of one of the neighbors blasting (literally.) rancheras. I thought i was in TJ for a sec, then spent the day trying to figure out how to and when to go to Morocco. I think I'm gonna go to Marrakesh, the other cities seem like they've been Westernized a bit too much already. So after that I cruised to Parque Eva Peron, had some strawberry ice cream (Cold Stone wassup??!!), watched some old people/dogs walk around. Then headed over to Tribunal which is like Hipster-town, Madrid. It was awesome they were all in this little plaza chillin, I forgot my camera today. But I will def go back and shoot some pics.

No comments: